Hunan Chili in Mountain View

I have visited Hunan Chilli restaurant on Castro Street in Mountain View several times in the past. The most recent visit seemed no different until the day after. I was hit by food poisoning (or possibly a stomach flu). The net result was that I ended up with non-stop vomiting for an entire day! Never ever experienced anything like this ever before. Everything I ate or drank came right out. It was a dreadful experience.

In general, I have liked the food at this restaurant. I have no idea if my sickness had anything to do with my visit there. But it sure sounds like it because I hardly ate anything else that entire day (barring some home made soup at night). I plan to stay away from there for the foreseeable future! Presently, I am on the road to recovery and hope I have no further surprises in store for me!

Sphere: Related Content

One Response to Hunan Chili in Mountain View

  1. Pran Kurup says:

    Unfortunately, things went from bad to worse for me (and this is to put it mildly) after this case of food poisoning at Hunan Chilli. I’ll spare you the gory details.

    Check out a tongue-in-cheek post on my crisis: http://pakorakorner.com/2008/03/top-10-signs-you-suffered-food.html#links

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This blog is kept spam free by WP-SpamFree.