Top 10 Reasons Why Dravid Quit
Rahul Dravid quietly bailed out from the hot seat of India captaincy. Here are the Top 10 reasons why Dravid quit:
- He was always late for practice thanks to Bangalore traffic.
- He wanted to fire Ganguly, but Greg was no longer around to “execute”.
- Pawar mailbox was always full so he could never send him email.
- Kapil paaji @ICL offered him a deal that he could not refuse.
- He had planned to take off his T-shirt (a la Dada) after the ODI at Lords but it didn’t materialize.
- 20-2o commentary seems more fun.
- He wanted to end nightmares he was having about the upcoming tour of Australia.
- He misinterpreted Chak de and Chucked his captaincy!
- US Intelligence believes it is because of Al-Qaida.
- He couldn’t bear the frequent calls from Azhar-bhai.