Top 10 reasons why Bush visited India
10. The Whitehouse computer network was down and Indian engineers are held up without visas, so he had no choice but to go himself.
09. His administration had outsourced phone taping and he wanted to personally listen in on what was going on in the Whitehouse in his absence.
08. Just checking before entrusting the Indians with American ports.
07. Competition from India? “Sure, lemme tak’m on first”
06. He thought the best way for him to feel the loss of American jobs was to meet those having them.
05. He had heard that India had something better than the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City.
04. After the Katrina fiasco he wanted to personally interview future FEMA staff.
03. With his term coming to an end in a couple of years he was just headed where the jobs are!
02. With his approval rating at 34% it was time to “cut and run”
01. It was a pre-emptive move after he saw Cheney wiping his gun.